“A mente que se abre a uma nova idéia jamais voltará ao seu tamanho original, e aqueles que foram vistos dançando foram julgados insanos, por aqueles que não podiam escutar a música.”

Páginas

quinta-feira, 2 de junho de 2011

Half of me


Adaptação do texto de: Oswaldo Montenegro


May the power of fear I have, not keep me from seeing what I want
That music I hear in the distance, be beautiful, yet sad
That man I love be forever loved, even that far
Because half of me is torn, but the other half is missing.
That the words I speak are not heard as a prayer and not repeated with fervor
Only respected
Being the only thing left to a woman flooded with feelings
That my desire to go, to become the calm and peace that I deserve
This tension that eats me up inside, be rewarded one day
Because half of me is what I think, but the other half is a volcano.
That the fear of loneliness go away, and that living with myself become at least bearable.
That the mirror reflects on my face a sweet smile, I remember having given inchildhood
Why are half of me is a reminder of what was, but the other half I do not know.
It does not take more than a simple joy for me to quiet the mind
And your silence speaks to me more and more
Because half of me is the warmth, but the other half is fatigue.
And that my madness is forgiven, because half of me is love
And the other half too.



Adaptad by Paola Sabbado
Pagrazi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...